Saturday, December 5, 2009

What movie should i see today...?

im goin with my mom today and shes up for anything and im 13



http://www.mrmovietimes.com/movie-theate...



heres the website to the movie theatre i go to but i really wanted to see juno but its not playing in my theatre =( so what do you think we should see cuz im at a loss. and i DONT want to see the chipmunk one or enchanted really. but... idk



What movie should i see today...?playhouse



I think you if you like funny movies see alvin and the chimpmunks if you like romantic movies go see P. S I love you if you like fantasy go See Enchanted or The water horse. I fyou like action movies go see I am Legend. If none of those work than go see Sweeny Todd its all up to you and your mom



What movie should i see today...?plays opera theater



Go outside and play. Get some exercise instead.
national treasure: book of secrets



i am legend



the waterhorse



p.s. i love you



sweeny todd
no county for old men is fantastic so is sweeny todd
I don't know if the great debaters is out yet but definatley see it.
I Am Legend-Sweeney Todd-If it's playing The Bucket List
Go see Enchanted. You will love it. As a bonus, Buffy fans get to see Spike again!
I heard I am Legend is really good and it's PG13
out of those i would have to say I am Legend or Aliens vs Predator, but only if you have seen the ones before it.



NOT OUT OF THOSE: i would see national treasure, book of secrets and sweeny todd



information:



i Am Legend is a 2007 post-apocalyptic science fiction horror film directed by Francis Lawrence and starring Will Smith. Smith plays virologist Robert Neville, possibly Earth's only human survivor of a man-made virus. He works to create a cure while living in a city inhabited by nocturnal mutant victims of the plague. It is the third feature film adaptation of Richard Matheson's 1954 novel I Am Legend, following 1964's The Last Man on Earth and 1971's The Omega Man.



Warner Bros. Pictures began developing I Am Legend in 1994, and various actors and directors were attached to the project, though production was delayed due to budgetary concerns related to the script. Production began in 2006 in New York City, filming mainly on location in the city, including a $5 million scene at the Brooklyn Bridge, the most expensive scene ever filmed in the city at the time. Warner Bros. launched a tie-in comic and an online multiplayer game on Second Life as part of its marketing campaign. I Am Legend was released December 14, 2007 in the United States. It opened to the largest ever box office for a film released in the U.S. during December.



if you want to know a bit of what the movie is about go here



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_Legend...
the water horse
If you are a girl go to see PS...



Otherwise, Alien
go watch the book of secrets one.
Golden Compass sounds good.
Sweeny Todd



seriously
I really wanna see I AM LEGEND but only comes out here in New Zealand on 3rd Jan 08
Well I don't know if it's in theater yet, but I want to see 27 Dresses.
I Am Legend was good. Pretty scary though.



And from what I heard, Sweeney Todd.
Water Horse: Legend of the Deep, The (PG) 1hr 52min 12:15, 2:45, 5:15, 7:45, 10:10



--------------------------------------...
sweeney todd
DO NOT watch Enchanted.
I would see I am Legend.
I think for your age these movies would be appropriate .



Alvin and the chipmunks looks so stupid. I think enchanted looks cute and funny if you follow disney movies. The golden compass looks good to me, kinda action packed and some good actors. Also the water horse looks good but a little childish. hope this helps I am 25 and I wouls see the ones I recommened:



Alvin and the Chipmunks (PG)



Enchanted (PG)



Golden CompassPG-13)



Water Horse: Legend of the Deep(PG)
enchanted =]..cute and nice funny hummor
i hate movies
P.S. I love you looks good. i saw enchanted last night and i really like it.
The Legend of the Deep.
golden compas
national treasure 2, or sweeny todd
I am Legend
Maybe....Alvin and the Chipmunks, Or I am Legand, or P.S i Love you, or Aliens Vs Preditors! hOpe that Helped...
Did anyone click the link? Sweeny Todd and National Treasure aren't playing there Dipshi ts!



Try I am Legend or Walk Hard (since your with parent)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal