Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can 13 years old watch movies that PG, PG-13 without parents in a movie theaters like Regal Cinemas?

Yes, pg -13 just suggests parental guidance



Can 13 years old watch movies that PG, PG-13 without parents in a movie theaters like Regal Cinemas?movie theatre



yeaa



Can 13 years old watch movies that PG, PG-13 without parents in a movie theaters like Regal Cinemas?playhouse opera theater



YA! I'm 11 years old and I watched Epic Movie all by myself.
yea, you can go to any movie that isnt rated R or NC-17, you need to be 17 to see both of those, and you have to be 21 to take anyone who is under 17 into a R rated film.
Oh course they will.Some theaters even let you go into rated R movies which I hope you won't try! But anyway yeah they should!
yea
they better hell im 12 the ylet me go see underworld 2 when it came out the number23 reno911 miami and many many more witjh no parent
yes, but you cant watch rated R
Yes I am positive.
yeah. but . . . why do u want to know? :)
im 13 and watch pg-13 alllllll the time!!so yea u can!
Yes you can, the only movies you can't see is R and MC17
no they can not.
In my experiance the ticket takers seldom ask for age even for R rated films, after all you don't see people checking the theaters for underage tickets being sold. Not like cigerettes or liquor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal