Saturday, December 5, 2009

Across the universe movie trailer song?

When i went to a regal movie theater and before all the normal previews started, there was a preview for the movie across the universe. In the preview i was the main character singing the beatles song "i've just seen a face" i've searched on youtube for it but all i can find in the normal trailer. Does anyone know what preview i'm talking about and where i can find it?



Across the universe movie trailer song?concerts



It's "I've Just Seen a Face" by the Beatles.



Across the universe movie trailer song?headache opera theater



Gah! I saw it too, I've been trying to find it as well. It's very, very cool sequence.



Anyone know when the soundtrack is coming out?
I saw it tonight an was just looking for it too. It looks awesome and I can't get the song out of my head.
its one of those behind the scenes/look ahead type things

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal