Saturday, December 5, 2009

New Regal Theater?

Does anybody know if someone bought the New Regal Theater on the southside on 79th? Cause one night when i came form the emergency room, I noticed that the For Sale signs were down and the lights inside the theater were turn on.



New Regal Theater?opera music



I had heard a rumor that they were going to tear down the building, but I'm guessing if there was a For sale sign that is currently not up there anymore, then I'm going to guess that it was sold.



New Regal Theater?opera sheet music opera theater



DUDE I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING. I live around the corner and last night i saw the lights on inside, another night my bf saw the regal sign lite up. hmmm...would be great to have it open again. this area is finally changing thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal