Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anyone work for regal's movie theater?

do you get to watch movies for free?



Anyone work for regal's movie theater?opera house



nope.



discounts though.



i know someone who works,



a close friend :]



Anyone work for regal's movie theater?dream theater opera theater



Regal is a chain?! I thought it was only in Walden Galleria in Buffalo. lol my bad.
I worked for them some time ago. I think I was 22 years old and I'm 31 now. We got to watch them all the time for free. On the slow nights, we could go in and sit and watch. The boss didn't really care as long as we didn't get carried away and still got our work done.
Technically no. They have to pay at a discounted rate.



In reality, yes. It will probably depend on the management at the particular theater you are attending.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal