Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anyone living in Delray beach, by the regal 8 movie theater? Help me out please!?

The other day I was out that way and I happened to see that they are opening a puppy boutique sort of place right next to the chocolate shop, located on the south side of the movie theater (regal 18) but before the Applebees. There was a sign saying that they were hiring, but I lost the number and email that was posted, and can't make it back there today. If anyone is heading to the movies, or knows the place I am talking about please tell me the name of the place, or the number/email-if you know it-that they advertised. Thanks so much-I truly appreciate it!



Anyone living in Delray beach, by the regal 8 movie theater? Help me out please!?soap opera



Hi there...because everyone here on Yahoo Answers is located from all over the world, you may be able to get someone to answer your question if you posted this in your local Craigslist community pet section http://www.craigslist.org or calling the business nearby the pet boutique and see if anyone saw anything to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal