Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can someone please tell me that what are the show timings in regal theater mumbai for "KANK&quo

its urgent



Can someone please tell me that what are the show timings in regal theater mumbai for "KANK"?opera singer



i dont know the timing becos i am from delhi



but i advice u dont waste ur time nd money in KANK



I dont know y karan johar made this one



Can someone please tell me that what are the show timings in regal theater mumbai for "KANK"?amc theater opera theater



Is there a regal cinema in mumbai? Is it an international chain?
man believe me...this movie really sucks...i slept for half n hr in second half...my bro slept for one...in da first half v were out ov da hall 4 most ov da timings...like u know not really cud always enter agn...but if still u so intent on seeing it...check out a newspaper!!!!!
I HATE ALL INDIANS!!!



how is watching a movie sooo urgent..so weird!
INSTEAD OF SHOW TIME I WANT TO GIVE U ADVISE DONT WASTE UR TIME, MONEY IN WATCHING SUCH MOVIE IT REALLY ADUMP FRM KARAN JOHAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal